Each letter is .75" tall.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Size||Each letter is 0.75" tall|
These stencils consist of 3 layers - backing paper, stencil and a clear top layer. Whilst they are meant to be single-use, it is possible to use them multiple times until the adhesive wears away.
The stencils can also be used with paint instead of glitter to make a quick design.
Glitter tattoos are not permanent but do last anywhere from 3-7 days depending on how often them come into contact with water.
1. Peel off the backing paper and apply to clean skin. Peel off clear top layer.
2. Apply a thin layer of body-safe glue (sold seperately) to the stencil area. Allow the glue to semi-dry until it is tacky to the touch.
3. Apply your choice of glitter(s) to the area using a small or medium brush. Please note that glitter is sold seperately. Blend, mix or simply use one colour to create a beautiful glitter tattoo.
4. Gently peel off the stencil and brush away any excess glitter using a large brush
5. Enjoy your creation!
1. Peel off the backing paper and apply to clean skin. Peel off the top clear layer.
2. Load a damp sponge with face paint ensuring that the sponge is not too wet. If the sponge is too wet the paint will run.
3. Dab the sponge over the stencil until you get the colour consistency you want
4. Gently peel off the stencil and allow the paint to dry.
A beautiful design done in the blink of an eye. Outline, apply glitter or leave it as it is!
No customer reviews for the moment.